Measuring Impact, Defining Outcomes
Date: Thursday 1st November 2018
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Venue: Moldgreen United Reform Church, Old Wakefield Rd, Moldgreen, Huddersfield, HD5 8AA
To Book: Please email email@example.com or call 07495 049459 /01422 348777
All our training sessions are free of charge to individuals (including paid staff, trustees and volunteers) from Kirklees based organisations that are part of the Community Voices programme and/or are signed up for the Quality For Health award.
- What social impact is – what it means and why it is important
- How to develop your Theory of Change
- How to develop your outcomes framework
- How to choose measures that can evidence social impact
- How to implement a social impact measurement and reporting system
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to answer the ‘so what’ question? Anyone who needs to demonstrate to funders why what their organisation does matters, and the difference that it makes for your service users.
Quality For Health areas this workshop with help with
- Quality Area 8 – Outcomes and Impact
£30 under 10k VCS Calderdale
£50 over 10k VCS Calderdale
£80 VCS outside & statutory bodies