Halifax Opportunities Trust employs over 210 people with jobs across all areas of their work, from training and education to childcare and family support. They also have roles in core functions such as finance, marketing and administration.
The Trust is a Real Living Wage employer, because we recognise the benefits of paying a decent wage to all our staff. They are a Mindful Employer which means they take their employees’ wellbeing very seriously and find ways to promote good mental health within the organisation. The Trust offers a NEST auto-enrolment pension to all staff and has a dedicated, confidential phone-line support service (Mindful Employer Plus) through which staff can access practical advice and support.
- Children’s Centre Mobile Receptionist – Based Central Halifax – Find out more
- HR Administrator – Based at Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre – Find out more
- Family Support Worker – Dads/Male Carers, Upper Valley – Find out more
- Family Support Worker – Dads/Male Carers – Find out more
- Early Years Practitioner – Jubilee Children’s Centre – Find out more
- Executive Assistant – Based at Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre, Halifax – Find out more
- Mobile Senior Receptionist – Upper Valley Area – Find out more
- Early Years Practitioner – Little Gems Preschool – Find out more
- Senior Early Years Practitioner – Todmorden Children’s Centre – Find out more