Aim of session:
This session will explore the setting and measuring of outcomes in order to provide an evidence base of effective delivery.
By the end of this session you will understand:
– That effective delivery relies on the measuring and setting of outcomes
– The need to avoid a ‘one size fits all’ approach to service delivery
– The need to measure a service user’s baseline
– The need for, and how to set outcomes
– The need to regularly review service delivery with individual users as a part of measuring outcomes
– Models for measuring outcomes
Please notify us of any access requirements prior to attending the workshop.
£30 under 10k VCS Calderdale
£50 over 10k VCS Calderdale
£80 VCS outside & statutory bodies