VAC has provided infrastructure support to its local communities since 2000; we have operated from our own premises since 2006. During our history, we have delivered a wide a range of successful projects, via a variety of funders, to support the voluntary and community sector (VCS) in the Borough of Calderdale.
Improving local lives
- Equality – Proactively supporting and valuing all individuals and communities
- Quality – Working to the highest standards to provide and promote the best customer experience
- Creativity – Being creative in the development and delivery of all our work
- Sustainability – Securing and developing resources and services for now and the future. Delivering positive results with our partners
- Listening – Recognising that everybody’s voice is valuable